I know Christmas is supposed to be a time to remember Jesus' birth, but I think that the baby Jesus has a sense of humor as well. In that spirit, I bring you my Top 10
(brought to you by... The Internet. Open these in a new window or tab, so you can come back and enjoy all of them!)
- Creepiest Christmas ornament (A fetus soldier to adorn your tree this year. Very anti-choice, pro-military chic.)
- Krampus is the evil demon anti-Santa - from Birmingham's own Mental Floss Magazine.
- DIY Geeky Nativity Scenes - mostly lego, but how about the Simpsons, or mine ("All God's Creatures" edition)!
- BetaMaXmas - Kindof cool actually... for an 80's kid. Watch 80's Christmas sitcom clips and vintage commercials on a virtual TV. You can even adjust the antenna for better reception!!!
- Scary Santa Compilations - There's alot of these floating around, but this is the best compilation. Also check here and here for some good crying babys pics.
- The Ugliest Christmas lights - Some of the most hideous holiday decorations ever!
- 17 Jaw-Dropping Christmas Light Shows - the best of the best... really cool and weird.
- Seasons Greetings Machine Maze... Thingy - created by Roy Doty see if you can follow it all the way to the end.
- Robot Gift Guide - Robots... nuff said.
- Wierd and disturbing Christmas Cards
If you like this kind of thing, please consider subscribing via RSS or email!
Have you found anything funnier or weirder than these? Leave me a comment and I'll add them to the list.