November 5, 2008

An apology and clarification from THE HORSE's mouth


I feel I am guilty of posting an angry blog last night and I apologized today. (See that post's comments) We've got to do the best we can with our new president and respect his authority just like any other president. One of my personal policies is, I'll give everyone the benefit of the doubt. And like you said, I have no reason to doubt him when he said that he would do a good job and work together for ALL America. I just hope he keeps his word. That seems to be hard for ANY politician to do in Washington. So, for now... President Obama, you are starting with a clean slate for me!





(Original post comment below):

I realized this morning that this post came more from anger and disappointment rather than spoken tactfully and compassionately. I was very disappointed and tired and angry. So, please forgive the tone of the blog. As my fiance reminded me today. You can be right and have proof and speak the proven truth till you're red in the face, but if you don't speak with tact, compassion and love, no one will listen to you or even care about your "truth". So, thanks to all you guys for actually reading and I love you all. Thanks for putting up with me.

Josh


In closing, let us always strive for:

No comments:

Post a Comment