September 6, 2005

The Dinner Party


Just got back from the dinner party at my friend Josh's (the chef) house. We had a good time... wine, food and friends.
He made this awesome sauce for the chicken that everybody loved. Then we had some good reds that we all brought. I found a nice 1999 Bordeaux at World Market that we all tried. I think we agreed on "smokey, laid back and smooth" as our adjectives of the night. We also had Lindsey's favorite Ravenswood Zinfindel and a decent BV Cabernet.

Pretty good day at work today. Made $130 for lunch (Labor Day rocks!!) so I was ok with not working a double today.
As you can see from the pics below, that's one of my managers Shan and my friend Tracy the hostess. Then below is my friend Jackie. She's a sweet but moody girl -) (J/k Jackie!). I think she was grabbing the tea pitcher that I was going to get. Alrighty off to bed again. More tomorrow.

"I hope tomorrow is like today..."

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:22 PM

    Nice..a Guster reference. Can't beat that.

    ~Carrie~

    ReplyDelete